JK IB ENGLISH 10
THE COOLIEST EVER!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I Guess I'ma supposta say stuuf bout me er yah. The rubric sais i havta hav some pics on here so ima do that right now....oh i havto relate it to the text so let us talk about chili peppers playin the guitar...they Rock
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
j.kissoon
Umm IDK I'm 16, I go to Patrick Henry. I make that Dough ;) um yah other than that hooplah!
View my complete profile
HOLA!!!!
WELCOME TO MI PAGE
Best Websites Ever
http://www.youtube.com/
http://www.myspace.com/
http://www.google.com/
Too Bad 2/3rds of the websites are blocked by the skools server :(
Which School Is The Best?
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(2)
IMA supposta to show-that i kno-what to do and if ...
I Guess I'ma supposta say stuuf bout me er yah. Th...
No comments:
Post a Comment